The world is experiencing a “dark night of the soul” — what shamanic cultures call an initiation.
Collectively and individually, we’re transitioning from one way of life to another…
To ensure meaningful and lasting change, shamanism asks us to face the darkness.
It may seem daunting, but this rich journey will strip you of that which no longer serves you. It will unveil your true identity, power, strength, inner light, and capacity to love.
On Saturday, July 25, world-renowned shamanism teacher Sandra Ingerman will share powerful shamanic insights and tools for moving forward — a lantern in the darkness to guide you to better navigate these times — in Open to the Shaman’s Light for Balance, Healing & Strength: Shamanic Tools for Navigating Darkness & Initiating New Ways of Being.
You can register here: https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.com/go/slRB/a18510/
During this free powerful 60 minutes, you’ll discover:
- How we’re collectively experiencing a Dark Night of the Soul — what the shaman views as an initiation — and ways to open to the changes you’re being called to make
- Shamanic practices for working with ceremony and nature’s elements for balance, healing, and strength in chaotic times
- How to touch into Spirit when you’ve lost faith
- How the shaman traverses from unhealthy energy fields (of pain, trauma, depression, hate, or frustration) into a healthier field
- A guided journey to meet Gaia and discover what changes you need to make in your life to align with her destiny
Shamanism empowers us, it helps us find our ground amidst chaos and the light on the other side of dark times. It helps us create protection for ourselves and those we love.
And during this special hour with Sandra, who has long been at the forefront of bringing shamanism into the everyday lives of thousands, you’ll glimpse the world — its challenges and yours — through the wise eyes of the shaman.
More than anything, you’ll be reminded of the opportunity we’ve all been presented — to break out of the darkness of our illusions and be initiated into new light-filled ways of being.
You can RSVP for free here: https://shiftnetwork.isrefer.com/go/slRB/a18510/